The Corporate Debt Collection Services, is formed by leading Lawyers associates and former executives of Banks/DFIs l who are having proven record in recovery of stuck-up and non performing loans. The Corporate Debt Collection Services is registered with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Government of Pakistan. The objective of CDCS is to build a partnership with clients to develop a plan to reduce short and long terms debts, speed up cash flow and reduces the cost.
The CDCS will provide the following services to its clients: -
- Collection of commercial Receivables (A/R), Bad Debts, Debts recovery of commercial entities including banks and DFIs.
- Skip Tracing.
- CAAP (Credit Application Assistance Programme)
- Supply of Professional Manpower Services
- Consultancy on Micro Credit and SMEs Lending
- IT. Solutions, Web Site Development, Software development
- Recovery of NPLs
- Recovery of self employment schemes
- Consumer Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Bad Cheque
- Overdraft Facilities
- Credit Card Accounts
- Mortgage Home Loans
- Retail and Department Store Accounts